PRIVACY STATEMENT PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 13 OF D.LGS 196/2003 AS AMENDED, CONTAINING THE CODE ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AS WELL AS PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 13 OF UE REGULATION 2016/679.
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
we hereby notify you, under the abovementioned Article containing the rules to safeguard persons and other entities regarding the processing of personal data, that data you provided us, or acquired under our operations, might be treated from NOUVELLE TERRE SRL for the following purposes:
- Preliminary operations to the conclusion of the agreement;
- Activities linked to the performance of the agreement;
- Requirements of: taxations , service/product provided payments, law enforcement and regulations generally applicable to our activities and arrangements;
- Development in aggregated and anonymous form for statistical-comparative purposes;
- Promotional, advertising and commercial purposes.
Concerning the procedures for collecting and processing data, we would like to inform you that the data at our disposal will be inserted in a dedicated archive closely and continuously monitored through an in-house standard operating procedure in accordance with D.Lgs 196/03 and art. 13 of UE regulation 2016/679.
The conferral of the abovementioned data at A), B), C) is required to execute the commission proposal and the agreements between the parties. Whereas the conferral of the data for the purposes of D) and E) is optional. Concerning the data not required to have knowledge, their failure to achieve will be assessed on a case-by-case basis by us, and will lead the resulting choices, related to the relevance of the data required and not conferred for our Company.
Data will not be released and will be treated correctly and transparency and might be only disclosed , for the same purposes abovementioned, as a responsible or officer in charge for data processing, appointed by NOUVELLE TERRE( acting as data controller):
- Internal employees responsible for activities linked to accounting and invoicing;
- To public and private entities having access to data subject to community regulation or legislation, within the limits provided for by these rules;
- To entities who need access to your data for auxiliary purposes at the relationship between you and us, within the limits strictly necessary to carry out the auxiliaries tasks;
- Employees in charge to marketing of service and product;
- Other companies belonging to NOUVELLE TERRE SRL partners network (list available among our company), for the same abovementioned purposes.
As defined by D.Lgs 196/03 and art. 13 of UE regulation 2016/679, you may exercise following rights:
- Achieve confirmation of personal data’s concerning you evidence, although not yet registered, and the communication in intelligible form;
- Achieve indication of the origin of personal data, as well as the purposes and modalities of processing;
- Achieve indication of the used approach within processing carried out through electronics tools;
- Achieve data update, correction or , when interested, integration ;
- Achieve erasure, anonymization or blockage of data processed in contravention of law;
- Achieve erasure, anonymization or blockage of data whose storage is unnecessary, in relation to purposes for which data were collected and thereafter processed;
- Achieve confirmation that data’s update, correction, integration, erasure, anonymization or blockage has been communicated, even the content, of those who data were communicated and disclosed, except where such fulfilment proves impossible or involves use of resources manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- Oppose, in part or in full, for legitimate reasons, to the personal data processing concerning you, although pertinent to the purpose of collecting.
To exercise these rights, you can contact directly Data Controller (NOUVELLE TERRE SRL).
Our addresses: NOUVELLE TERRE SRL – Via P. Rossi, 5 – 83038 Montemiletto (AV);
tel. +39 0825 968088; PEC: email@example.com; website: www.buononaturale.it
Thank you for your collaboration.