Orange and Coffee-Flavored Spelt With Pumpkin.
- Difficult: Normal
- Preparation: 30 min
- Doses for: 4 persone
By chef Paolo Barrale
INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PORTIONS:
- 250g of buononaturale Spelt with pumpkin
- 50g of Parmigiano Reggiano
- 100g of butter
- 1 orange
- 10g of roasted coffee powder
OUR MAIN INGREDIENT:
- buononaturale Spelt with pumkin
Spelt is a fiber-rich cereal with exceptional nutritional properties. It helps control blood sugar levels and contributes in other ways to the health of the heart.
Here are four curious facts about spelt:
- It was named after a popular cereal in Ancient Rome, where it was used mainly for bread making;
- It is rich in vitamin E, which is famous for its antioxidant properties;
- It provides good doses of iron and calcium;
- It is one of the least caloric types of wheat and contains the essential amino acid methionine, which is absent from almost all other cereals.
- Grate the orange peel;
- Squeeze the juice, strain and reduce it to a third of its original volume;
- Toast the buononaturale Spelt with pumpkin with 25g of butter and pour glass of white wine over it;
- Continue cooking by pouring about 800g of boiling water;
- When cooked, turn off the heat and stir in the butter, parmesan, and the orange reduction;
- Gently pour into your plates;
- Sprinkle with a little ground coffee and fresh orange peel.
Enjoy your meal!
#quickrecipe #artisanalitalianspecialties #ready-to-cookorganicfood #eatingorganicathome #healthyeating #instantspelt #organicspeltwithpumpkin